Sunday, January 22, 2012

Please always remember to safely remove your jump drive...

This week was a great week of learning.  Here's some nuggets of info that I learned firsthand...

1. NEVER EVER EVER forget to safely eject your USB drive.

2. "Hey baby, how about I take you out to Iggy's for dinner tonight?" Really means, "Hey baby, there's a game on tonight that I REALLY want to watch on the fancy big screen at Iggy's."

3.  Cuddling is best after the alarm goes off.

4. Working in a NICU(Newborn Intensive Care Unit) really means angering infants all day.  Granted it's to help heal them, but it still elicits anger nonetheless.

5. All snowmen should have mustaches.

6. I should become a house builder because apparently no one knows how to correctly arrange a functional floor plan.

7. House hunting may or may not bring out the worst in me

8. The most painful part of a Spinning class is the uncomfy seats and how they abuse my tush; also getting your pant leg stuck in the pedal is frowned upon.

9. Going to church makes me happy.

10.  The power going out at T-Mobile and not being able to ring out sells makes Michael unhappy.

11.  Wintery weekends are wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. I just love the nuggets that come from your brain. They are true treasures. :) you are awesome

    ReplyDelete