Friday, June 8, 2012

Like a peacock




I learned how to make collages.  This may be overkill but here's me strutting my collage skills, new hair do, and a super fun week with my love bug.


Did you know that a group of peacocks is called a party?  And I'll tell you what, we have been quite the party animals around here.  We discovered that peacocks are pretty good fence hoppers, and on top of that they are also excellent dancers...on top of our roof. Yup, no fiddlers here, just peacocks on our roof. So in light of the peacock party I decided to make a wreath to welcome them. 


Anniversay get away was wondrous.  We pigged out at P.F. Chang's, browsed City Creek, and got in touch with our inner phantom.  The bed and breakfast we stayed at has themed rooms and I just couldn't pass up a Phantom of the Opera room complete with rose petals, sparkling cider, cheesecake, and the mystique of the opera.

I want to ride my bicyle, I want to ride my bike.  Like all the time.  I love my new bike SO much.  My tush is still deciding.

Ok. I'm done now.

2 comments:

  1. Look at your blue blue eyes. Holy cow. And I love your bike. I'm not even going to say anything about the phantom themed room because nothing I say will do justice to the jealousy I feel...,. Haha jk glad you had a good time! You are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you must tell me how you to collages??

    ReplyDelete