Friday, November 2, 2012

An Argument for October

 
 
I have a firmly rooted belief that October is the most superior month of them all.  Year after year it manages to capture my heart all over again.  Besides the obvious fact that it's my birhtday month and Halloween, there's also the fact that it's the month in which I fell in love with my man.  And the fact that sports get good again(Hello San Diego Chargers Football and Utah Jazz Basketball).  It could have something to do with the way pumpkin bread smells, or how cardigans feel, or perhaps the way haunted houses make me giddy as a vampire in a blood bank.  Whatever the precise reason, October rules!!
 
 
October 2012 had a beautiful start with a shopping trip with my precious Bos and Daph, oh and thier moms too!
 October 2012 also involved a lot of pumpkin guts.  Sharing the slime with friends, family, and the youth of our Ward was well worth it.


A beautiful fall wedding at the temple helped us remember what's most important in this life.
 
And the ever popular 4th Annual Halloween Costume Party was spooktacular!!
 

 
A trip to St.George/Las Vegas with some dear friends helped us unwind after putting in a lot of hard hours at work.
 


 

 
 





 





 
 
Finishing off the month with some fantastic little trick or treaters was the cherry on top, or shall I say candycorn? 
 
Sorry other months, it's nothing personal.


4 comments:

  1. haha you are great. I agree, October has always been one of my top 3 favorite months. You are adorable and I LOVE your guys' halloween costumes. You guys are way too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two make me smile! I loved catching up!

    ReplyDelete