Saturday, October 15, 2011

I am Wildcat


Last week the Mr and I were able to attend a BYU football game and we had a fantastic time.  It really is a teriffic place.  I felt like Benedict Arnold though.  Today I learned that this...






is SO much more me in my element.  College for me has been like my own personal Hogwarts.  Weber State has been especially good to me.  I have been able to obtain an eternal companion, life long friends, a completely debt free education, and the best years of my life here.  And although I may go to a BYU game or two, and heck I may get excited when I hear about Boise State's successes(I am an Idaho girl afterall), Weber State will always have my heart.
-Nattie Dawn

1 comment:

  1. that's what I like to hear: my cousin's being treated like the princess she is! oh my goodness what fun. Family parties just beat all don't they? Speaking of which, I hope you will be around in december for some moore family partying. We are spending christmas eve with the hills but we will definitely be around. Love you!

    PS your comment on my blog CRACKED ME UP

    ReplyDelete