Monday, October 31, 2011

St. Geezy for Halloweenie


  We enjoyed a  sunny weekend getaway filled with prank wars, that's-what-she-said-jokes, fence hopping, and memories that will never be forgotten. Friday afternoon is when this getaway began and we didn't stop until Sunday at about midnight. Some of my favorite parts of the trip included:

-Dance party just about everywhere we went. If you turn the music up loud enough, just about anyplace can become a club. 

-Watching Michael's eyes light up like a fat kid in a candy store as he launched water balloons at the other condo full of friends.

-Passing the sexiest lambourgini on the freeway.  Yes, this luxery car was somehow going slow enough for us to pass it.  I've never seen such a beautiful hunk of metal in my life.

-Getting one final sunburn for the year

-Michael's papa coming and supervising our repelling endeavors.  I probably never would have made it off the cliff without him. SO terrifying, but SO fun. 

-Hopping fences to check out all the fancy shmancy mansions.  Yup, if anyone wants to give me a billion bucks, I'd know just what to do with it.

-Barbequing the tastiest lunch ever on Sunday.  I didn't have a food baby after this meal, I had food twins!!!

-Beautiful Saturday morning temple session.


Now for a quick pic recap

Isn't this picture funny? Michael has always said that he loves it when couples start to look alike.  This pic is proof that the process is indeed occurring.  It's just a matter of time until my five-o'clock shadow starts coming in.


 I honestly thought I'd be widowed by the end of the day. My crazy husband is fearless.  This is Michael and Sam repelling suicide Aussie Style.

The Cliffhanger!!!

All smiles after my survival down the cliff. I thought Michael was going to have to push me off to get me to take the fist step down.

 
                                                                  Love these ladies..and Zack!
                                                     Colby and Crandall.  How cute.
 Oh, and we went to Thriller at Tuachan theatre.  Man those folks are talented.  I've never wanted to be able to dance like a dead person with a  limp so bad in my life!
  This picture is acutally back at home.  I just had to post it because it's our first trick-or-treaters ever.  Jack, Jackson , and Nat are lookin fly!

Halloween, you treated us well.  Thank you for all your scare-tacular adventures.  Can't wait until we meet again next year!
BOO!
-Nattie Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment