Sunday, October 2, 2011

Random Musings...

Because my mind is bouncing in a billion different directions right now.  Let's get started with something that made me chuckle.  My main squeeze Michael has always been a charmer.  I feel like he could become best bros with a rock.  This pic was taken at my brother's wedding recently.  I feel like he's channeling his inner politician in this one.  Look out for...Crandall for President 2012.


This last week I had the opportunity to try my hand in the operating rooms.  Don't be alarmed, my hands unfortunately didn't even touch a scalpel, lancet, or chainsaw.  I got to hone the ever elusive technique of intubating(funny word for strategically feeding a breathing tube through someone's vocal cords and into their trachea).  Any ya know what? It went pretty darn well.  No broken teeth, no destroyed vocal cords, no angry doctors.  Success in my book!  Only downside was no one would sit by or talk to me at lunch.  Come on people! I don't have leprosy, I'm just a student who would love to be your friend. Ok, glad I got that out.


Maybe no one would be my friend because I looked like this?



Don't worry, I drowned my sorrows with Rootbeer Floats and Season 1 of Prison Break. 


This weekend General Conference rocked our socks as normal.  We were able to attend the Saturday afternoon session live.  I sure do love our dear sweet Prophet and his Apostles.  I felt the spirit touch my heart so many times. Verty thankful for the words which were spoken.

Ok I'll end my rambling soon, but a big shout out to my best girl Taniesha Marie on her engagement to Leighton.  They've both been so instruemental and influential on my life and I thank them and wish them the best!

Remember- "Jumping for joy is good exercise"

-Nattie Dawn

5 comments:

  1. dang, I think you're channeling your inner first lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha Love both the pics! Gave me a good laugh on this blah Monday morning back to work. Thanks for sharing. P.S. Thought of Michael as president... um.. I'm not doubting him, but let's give him 20 more years of you getting him into shape first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your momma thinks you're always beautiful even in your purple scrubs and dreadful cap:) As always Michael cracks me up. He is just charming and full of crap enough to be a politician! That was said with all the love in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh thanks for the shout out girl!! a few more thoughts-- purple is definitely your color :) and i promise to vote for mike when he runs. heck.. i will even stick a "vote for mike" sign in my front yard ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once we finally get our wedding pics, it will be hard to compete with Michael for the best one of the month. That picture is classic.

    ReplyDelete